Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Makings of an Escalation League



I am excited to announce that I will be coordinating an Escalation League held at Crit Hit Comics and Games in the near future! This month will be another Kill Team Tournament, but the points will escalate from there. Here is the proposed escalation as of right now: 


M1: Kill Team

M2: 1-3 Troops, 1 HQ, 500 points, Eternal War Missions (Since they are a bit easier than Maelstrom of War missions to measure and such).
M3: 2-3 troops, 1-2 HQ, 750 points, Eternal War Missions

M4: 2-4 troops, 1-2 HQ, 0-1 Elite, 1000 points, maelstrom of war missions.
M5: 2-5 troops, 1-2 HQ, 0-2 Elite, 0-1 Fast, 1250 points, maelstrom of war missions.
M6: 2-6 troops, 1-2 HQ, 0-3 Elite, 0-2 Fast, 0-1 Heavy Support or Lord of War, 1500 points, maelstrom of war missions

Each event will be scored separately. We are still discussing Sportsmanship and Painting judging at this time.

If you would be so kind as to place your votes on the poll I have to the right hand side, I would appreciate it! I want to get some input from readers as to what I should play.

No comments:

Post a Comment