Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hobby Progress: Angels of Impunity (Centurions, Tacticals, and a Terminator)

Slowly, but surely, I have been settling into my new home. After a thorough clean of my hobby room, I took some time to hobby! I have quite a number of unbuilt models for a few different armies. I focused on Space Marines this past week, building a few of these bad boys:




I actually had quite a lot of fun with the Centurion kit. Who knew a Space Marine within a Space Marine would be so intriguing? I, of course, outfitted them with Missile Launchers and Grav Guns. I built all out of the kit. HOWEVER, I was left with exactly three of this sprue:

So... 6 Lascannon bits, 6 Heavy Bolters, 6 Meltaguns, and 6 flamers are left, along with some neat bits I could use for other projects. Talk about a value kit! I love it.

In other news, I have been working to arrange a new gaming group in Southern West Virginia. We have a Facebook group here, if you are interested https://www.facebook.com/groups/371039396417073/

The group is still in its infancy, but we are looking to expand a bit with our efforts. Who knows where it will go from here? 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the extra bits we get these days. It's one of the reasons I'm so excited for all this ad mech stuff...so many glorious bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orks players HAVE to be salivating at the mere thought of the ad mech models, particularly the walkers.

    ReplyDelete