Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Focus

For those who may be new readers, I thought it would be worth trying to establish an idea of the purpose of this blog.

I am a gamer through and through. For many of us, this doesn't limit our wide view of the gaming world. While I do enjoy Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy and the other tabletop wargames, this does not mean I only enjoy those games alone.

I want to use this blog to spread my thoughts, feelings, rants, and more to the silent world of the Internet. While I have become a new contributor to the Bell of Lost Souls website, I do not wish to give up my independent writing here. I started this blog for myself as a way to express, and I want to maintain that goal.

Hopefully, you will join me for the ride. Follow me on Google+ and keep a look out for articles posted on Bell of Lost Souls. Those articles will focus on my wargaming, but I'll still post some articles here. The Writing Bug is a fickle creature, and it should not be ignored when it bites.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a contributing author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought it would be a bit of a long shot, but I'm pleased it worked out! Now I am trying to expand my blog and see if I can't make something of it.

    ReplyDelete