Saturday, March 21, 2015

20,000 Views AND First Post on BoLS

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/03/3-reasons-why-you-should-play-scyrah.html

Several things to celebrate in my newly reinvigorated blogging career:

1. I had my first article posted on Bell of Lost Souls. The link is at the top.
2. Partly due to the first article and other traffic sources, I have reached 20,000 views on the blog!. Granted, that is over 5 whole years of existence, but the past month has seen nearly 1,200 alone. Excited!
3. I am looking to attend more 40k GTs in the near future to add some content onto the blog. We shall see as time winds on.

Join me in the journey. It'll be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I've just added you to my blog roll, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all good sir! I am now also following you! I am working on reestablishing a blog roll in the near future. It was so filled with extremely inactive blogs; it needed some fine tuning.

    ReplyDelete