Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Some Inspiration to Blog: Rarkthor's Response

As always, I am inspire to write and promote discussion between folks. I personally thrive in that environment. I love to hear what another person has to say. They give me insights that I realize I would never be able to achieve on my own. It is foolish to think that my view of the world is the only one, and it is even more foolish to think my view is the best view.

The internet serves as an excellent tool to read and discuss the thoughts of others in a meaningful way. I read several different websites of articles on many of my favorite hobbies, and I feel this reading has helped me to improve my own game through the cultivation of the thoughts and perspectives others may have. I find myself also wishing to respond to them, but I question the necessity of responding directly to the author of the article.

From this desire to write and put out these thoughts while perhaps avoiding unnecessary conflict, I have thought of a new line of blog posts.

I will post the link to an article, web page, or other source that I have read/heard recently. From that article, I will post my own response, hopefully to encourage some discussion and reading. If the author may benefit from my response, I will post the link for them to read the response. From there, it is up to them to engage me in discussion.

I will be posting some articles in the very near future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment