Friday, August 15, 2014

Back in Black

Today, I was looking through some Legacy decks on StarCity's website, when I found a new Smallpox deck. It looked very similar to my Modern Infect/Pox, and it occurred to me that I could build a decently competitive Legacy deck for only about $75 (without Liliana of the Veil, which is $60 per card).

Looking at these decks reminded me of how much I enjoy the color Black in Magic. It was the color I was first drawn to. The art, mechanics, and the sheer brutality led me back.

Absorb Vis




Phantasmagorian

Check these cards out! They look so cool! These were some of the first cards I collected back in my Freshman year of high school. While the cards may have changed, the appeal has not.

My new plan is thus: play Black in all formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment