Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Broken Record Perhaps... But I Have Left Facebook Again

The newest political turmoil of the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case has really riled up the active and passive random people who want to spout their educated/uneducated thoughts about the issue. The vitriol that has passed through my news feed has led me back to the same conclusion: I don't want to keep this social media.

I have nearly 300 posts on my blog, and I feel like I have reaped a greater reward for it. I have improved my writing skills through practice, and I have been able to construct thoughts with the idea of a more public audience. I can do the same on Facebook, but it has led to nothing positive or constructive in 90% of the cases that come to mind.

So I say, "See you later, Facebook." Maybe I will fall to it's indescribable lure again, but I hope to not make this mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment