Monday, March 17, 2014

Smite: My Favorite MOBA

I have been playing Smite, a third person focus MOBA. It features gods from the major mythologies of the world. The objectives and game variants are similar to other MOBA games. The biggest change in Smite is the fact all abilities and auto-attacks are skill shots. 

This major change is the reason I like Smite. All sorts of heroes have passives with abilities that require various combos. However, it requires more active positioning, aiming and timing to succeed. Map awareness is even more important, due to the inability to see behind you. Every character has the potential to make a big impact on the game, and that makes any character an option. 

I love this game, and I would recommend it first compared to any other MOBA game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment