Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Apartment!

So, I have now moved into a swanky new pad! It has been quite an experience trying to find all of the necessary stuff to live out TRULY on your own. I have learned a great number of lessons these past few days, but overall, I definitely appreciate the freedom and sanctity of living in an apartment away from campus policy and regulations.

I have also begun my coursework for the MAT program, primarily my observations in the local schools. It has been quite an experience so far, and I have truly learned a lot about the public schools. It was quite an experience returning to a middle school, which I haven't done in years!

I have some thoughts and posts to put up concerning an upcoming 40k tournament titled The Winds of Chaos. I'll post those up here soon. Life is taking a new turn, and I am looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment