Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Style of LoL Champion

I know of a number of friends that play League, and they talk about their style of champion. Not even that they identify with a particular role such as Jungler or a Mid, but they know the types of skills they like to see in their champions. Some people really like champions with an escape or some sort of strong initiate; some people really like champions with a strong source of crowd control.

I can't seem to find my own preferred style of League champion. So far, I enjoy very tanky champions. I appreciate a champion that can Rambo into a team fight and make a difference through damage and heavy crowd control. Some examples of champions like these consist of Rammus, Tryndamere, and Udyr. My biggest problem is finding champions that have these types of traits, but they are still worth playing in a higher level of play. It seems that they are far too team dependent, which as I posted earlier is a problem in solo-que ranked. I'm not sure what to think of it, but I hope I can figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment