- I still can't decide on an appropriate troop choice for the army. Bloodletters seem to do really against Marines, but they aren't necessarily fast or durable. I feel like I may need to try Daemonettes for their speed or the Plaguebearers for their durability.
- Fiends are not quite as good as they used to be. They are now 3 wounds each, but they are only S4, which is an issue. They get a dickload of attacks, but it doesn't make up for their weak body.
- Flamers are still very useful, but not quite as broken. Very nice for taking out backfield infantry.
- I don't think Daemons need allies at all. I think they are best served going by themselves.
- The Warpstorm chart really isn't that bad. There are a few choices that can really suck, but overall, I don't mind it. I still haven't tried any of the gift charts other than taking a portalglyph.
Please share with me any thoughts you may have on Daemons.