Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mists of Pandaria

Over this Winter, I have been playing a large amount of Mists of Pandaria, the newest expansion for World of Warcraft. I have made a Pandaren character, and I have played a bit of the 85-90 (the new max level) content.

It has been a blast so far, and I really enjoy the content. I found the story new and interesting, and I think that Pandaren actually make an excellent addition to the World of Warcraft lore. The talent system adds a level of versatility and intrigue into character building. The removal of trainers is AMAZING, and I like the account mounts and pets system. The changes made to classes have been good far, and I haven't noticed any one class dominating the scene. Monks are very fun to play, and they add some needed dynamics for group/pvp composition. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in the WoW series of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment