Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gaming Progress

So! After my small rant, I wanted to share my hobby progress.

Warhammer 40k- I have put some basecoats onto the Fallen Dark Angels for my Daemons list. I have been contemplating adding some level of fluff to the Daemons list. I had just listened to the Independent Characters podcast about creating your own background, and it inspired me to try and create my own character. Thinking more about it, I would definitely be a Tzeentch sorcerer. So, I want to take one of the absolutely awesome character models from the Dark Vengence set and create my own Sorcerer.
My Tau Broadside Bits took more than a month to arrive at the store, but I have the final pieces to my Tau army!
Necrons and Grey Knights are at the same level of completion.
I have been playing more games of 40k to help out the participants in Arkham's February tournament. One thing about being the tournament organizer is getting to scout the competition! The games have been great fun, and I have been learning more about 6th edition the more I play.

Magic: The Gathering- I have been playing less Magic. While I have been enjoying the current standard, I haven't been motivated to participate in any local FNM. It has been mostly with friends and my family.

The rest of my time has been spent doing massive amounts of homework with the occassional video game thrown in. Hopefully, I will be able to write more once the winter begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment