Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dat Hobbying

I have now returned to school and my beloved Arkham Games. I made a vow to myself that I would get much hobbying done this semester, and I have so far!

I purchased the last few elements for my Tau list, and I have painted a few more Grey Knight models. I primed my Scyrah for Warmachine. In addition, I have been working a little bit on the Tau, prepping them for the rest of the army to arrive.

One question to the readers: How would the Dark Angels models from the new Dark Vengeance set look as Fallen? A buddy of mine wants to split the set, and I am considering getting the Dark Angels. I don't play Dark Angels, but I thought they may look good painted as Fallen and used as CSM Allies in my Chaos Daemons list!

Pictures to come hopefully, along with some excellent Battle Reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment