Sunday, April 15, 2012

1,500 Grey Knights

This is the list I tried out last night against my friend Tyler's White Scars list. Very bloody game, but he pulled it out in the end. As far as I'm concerned, I am pleased with my performance playing my first game with the GK. Still have a little learning to do, but I love playing the army so far.

Librarian- 210
Warding Staff, Quicksilver, Shrouding, MoT, Warp Rift, Sanctuary

4 Paladins-240
1 Psycannon with NFS, 1 Psycannon with NFH, 1 NDH, 1 NFH 

10 Strike Marines-240
2 NDH, 2 Psycannons
Rhino-45
Dozer Blades

5 Strike Marines-125
MC NDH, Psycannon
Razorback-55
Psybolt Ammunition

5 Strike Marines-125
MC NDH, Psycannon
Razorback-55
Psybolt Ammunition

Dreadnought-135
2 Twin-Linked Autocannon Arms, Psybolt Ammunition 

Dreadnought-135
2 Twin-Linked Autocannon Arms, Psybolt Ammunition 

Dreadnought-135
2 Twin-Linked Autocannon Arms, Psybolt Ammunition 

1 comment:

  1. Curse you and your Warp Quaking Strike Squads!

    All kidding aside, it looks good. Feels a bit light in the scoring unit department, but there are enough dangerous units vying for target priority that it doesn't seem likely to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete