Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fantasy!

Today I played two games of Fantasy at 1,000 points.
One game I played against my friend Kyle's Beastmen force. I couldn't handle the ambushing units encompassing me in the jaws of death. My gunners did very well that game, as did my Longbeards. I was pleased with the game, even though I lost.
I was able to play a second game versus my friend Jake's Orcs and Goblins. This was likely one of the best games of Fantasy I have ever played. It was very back and forth, but my Longbeards ran down his Savage Orcs, which turned the tide. I won that game, but it was hard fought.
The more I play Fantasy, the more I enjoy the game. It is very fun, and it is a great break from 40k.

1 comment:

  1. My bad on saying to switch out the Longbeards, then. I am happy that the ol' grumblers came through!

    ReplyDelete