Friday, January 20, 2012

Hobby Updates

It has been a while since I have made a post. Let me fill you readers in:

I have been working a boat-load. As we all know, this cuts into hobby time.
Other than that, I have collected my money from Ebay, and I am eying what all I want to include in my Grey Knights. 10 Terminators for sure, but beyond that I have little idea. Any suggestions?

I have also been playing a good bit of Warmachine with my younger brother, who got into Cryx. He really enjoys it, and I do too. It is quicker, fun, and a smaller model count. It has advantages and disadvantages. Overall, it is fun as hell.

My family has also caught the Magic bug. My parents have been playing at least one game of Magic a day. Hey, I'm good with it!

I'll keep you guys posted. Once I hit up school, hobby should increase in frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment