Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Selling my Space Wolves/ Space Marine models

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320819669335&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

I am selling off my Space Marine and Space Wolves models. I have WAY too many tactical marines, and I have very little to actually do with them. I have come to find I don't really enjoy Vanilla, Blood, or my Space Wolves. They are fun, and they can be competitive, but they just aren't for me. It's time to make a change!

With these funds, I hope to move back into Grey Knights. I have almost 21 Terminators, which is a Paladin list in the making. I intend to make Grey Knights my only Power Armor army and expand more into the xenos. In addition, the Grey Knights will become my tournament army. They are fun, interesting, and very competitive. Not to mention, they were the first models I ever bought! A new achievement for me as well: I fully intend to take TIME and EFFORT to paint these guys.


So, after a long winded explanation of my choice: Bid if you are interested!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you run a Mordrak Ghostwing list with those models...but it wouldn't be the most competitive option.
    Also, I am willing to bet that you would make more money off of your listing if you split it up into separate listings. I lurk eBay pretty regularly and I see groups of tacs and speeders go for a decent amount. Huge lots like yours really only sell if they are either painted or make-up a given list. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. Thanks for the advice!
    My thought was to just mitigate the aggrevation of multiple lots and get rid of it in one go.
    I have thought about a Mordrak list.. definitely possibility.

    ReplyDelete