Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hobby Progress

So, I don't know what to be more happy about: The completion of my Retribution or the completion of the Daemon models I have. With the advent of Warmachine in my life, I have been moved to complete and play the other games I have.

I built a Hydra and Phoenix for my Scyrah, which gives me this 35 point list:

Kaelyssa
Griffon
Chimera
Hydra
Phoenix
10 Dawnguard Invictors
Mage Hunter Assassin
Arcanist

Fairly diverse and fairly mobile. It has been a ton of fun to play so.

I also built 5 more Horrors for Daemons, and I repaired a number of other Daemonettes and Bloodletters. I also reglued the Skulltaker and the Juggernaut. They are a mix of circle and square bases, but I fully intend to play both sides of the ball with them. Hey, why on Earth not?

I am hoping to get some painting done and play a few games. I also think that the winter break will motivate more posting on the blog.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment