Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Upgrade to 1850!

So I want to bump up my 1500 Space Wolves list to 1850 for a possible tournament in Pittsburgh. I don't know what the missions are yet, but if they release them ahead of time, I will certainly make edits.

Hq
Njal-245

Elites
3 Wolf Guard (3x Power Fist, combi-Melta)-129
5 Wolf Scouts-85
5 Wolf Scouts-85

Troops
3x(7 Grey Hunters, Wolf Standard, Meltagun, Rhino)- 155

Fast Attack
2x(Land Speeder, Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer, taking up two slots)

Heavy Support
3x (5 Long Fangs, 4 Missile Launchers)

This list has been performing very well recently, so I think i'm gonna stick with it for a while. I have a number of units I could add in to bump up, but I wanted to see what you guys thought would be good options.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure on possible upgrades, really. My first thought would be another Rhino+Grey Hunters/WG squad, but that still leaves another 150 points to play around with. Thunderwolves could also be a possibility, but I'm not sure how those would work with the rest of your list.

    ReplyDelete