Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Game 3 of the Four Horsemen Tournament

Game 3. After my loss to Ben, I was shooting for a third place. I could do it with a massacre and the bonus objective.

My opponent brought Space Marines.

Librarian
5 Terminators with Assault Cannon
10 Sternguard in Land Raider with Combi-Meltas
10 Tactical Marines with Missile and Meltagun with Rhino (2)
5 Scouts with Snipers
Predator

There isn't much to say about this game... it was fairly one sided. My shooting far surpassed his, my speeders stopped the raider and other vehicles, My scouts killed his and terminators died to mass shooting and Njal. It was a rough battle. My opponent was a great guy and very fun.

Sure enough, I earned a Massacre and the bonus objective by doubling his victory points.

Long story short, earned 3rd, and a shiny Grey Knights codex!

No comments:

Post a Comment