Thursday, June 2, 2011

2000 Vulkan Dual Raider

My friend Leigh wanted to run a test game versus a Land Raider list with his infamous Mech Marines. Here is the 2,000 List. I have a 2500 list to be posted shortly. 

Vulkan 190

Librarian 140
Null Zone, Avenger, Terminator Armor with Storm Shield

10 Space Marines-220
Meltagun, Multi-melta, Combi-Melta
Rhino

10 Space Marines-220
Meltagun, Multi-Melta, Combi-Melta, Meltabombs
Rhino

10 Assault Terminators-400
Thunder Hammer Storm Shield
Land Raider Redeemer-250
Multi-Melta

Land Speeder-70
Multi-Melta Heavy Flamer

Land Speeder-70
Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer

Land Speeder-70
Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer

Land Raider Redeemer-250
Multi-Melta

Vindicator-115

3 comments:

  1. A vindicator, 2 LR's, 3 MM/HF speeders, 2 rhino'd tac squads with melta written 4 times in each, 10 th/ss terminators, vulkan, and null zone. Sexy. This will most likely give me trouble, however, i cant wait to see how the game plays out.

    Part of my tournament strategy against lists like these is to pray that i don't get to play opposite them on round one. Hopefully the likes of Mike, Damien, Vaden, or Al will take them out round one and then they're out of mind.

    I don't really see a weak spot with this list, it's very solid. There are a lot of things that i have to deal with early on that will, frankly, kick my ass if i don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rather pleased with this list myself. I am definitely interested to see the result of the game.

    Sadly, praying is about all you can do in a tournament with random first round pairing. Like it or not, match-ups are incredibly important in tournaments, all-comer list or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After playing against it, it does have it's weak points.

    ReplyDelete