Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2,000 Sup Njal 2.0

Saint Omerville commented on the few number of troop choices in my original posted list. So, I added in two more.

Njal-245

Rune Priest-110
Meltabomb, Combi-Melta
Powers-Living Lightning, Tempest Wrath

Rune Priest-110
Combi-Melta, Wolf Tail Talisman
Powers-Living Lightning, Storm Caller

5 Wolf Scouts-85
Meltagun

5 Wolf Guard-205
5 Combi-Meltas, 4 Power Fists

8 Grey Hunters-150
Wolf Standard, Meltagun, Mark of the Wulfen
Drop Pod-35

7 Grey Hunters-130
Wolf Standard, Meltagun
Rhino-35

7 Grey Hunters-130
Wolf Standard, Meltagun
Rhino-35

7 Grey Hunters-130
Wolf Standard, Meltagun
Rhino-35

5 Grey Hunters-75
Flamer
Rhino-35

5 Grey Hunters-75
Flamer
Rhino-35

5 Long Fangs-115
4 Missile Launchers

5 Long Fangs-115
4 Missile Launchers

5 Long Fangs-115
4 Missile Launchers

With the addition of the two Grey Hunter packs and the Rune Priests shooting lightning across the map out of the Rhino, I think I found my list. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I'd be more worried about the Blood Angels 2.0 list, but this one would cause some mayhem as well. What's the rationale on the Rune Priest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rune Priests will each join one of the 5 man rhinos. I hate razorbacks. They are not very resilient, plus I just have never been a big fan. So, I threw the two Rhinos in and the Rune Priests for reliable, versatile shooting downfield, with some backfield objective capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Rune Priests and Njal just seems like overkill. It takes your psychic defense from "pretty good" to "No, @%*! you, Grey Knights!" but 200 odd points could buy plenty of mobile firepower, combat muscle, bodies for those last two squads, or a combination thereof.

    ReplyDelete