Friday, May 20, 2011

So.. many.. cards...

I have been in a very Magic mood recently, and I went through all of my cards. I have too many cards than I know what to do with!

So I took my rares of my 3 favorite colors, Red, Blue, and Black, and I constructed three new decks.

Red/Blue Control: It has a number of Creature Destruction, Counters, and Direct Damage. It is not nearly as good as my old Red/Blue, but it's a start in the right direction.

Blue Deck Control: Jace's Erasure, Scrying, and the Sphinxes are the mainstay of this deck. Lots of manipulation.

Black Shades: I can't quite explain why, but I love the Shade cards. The ability to bolster them with Swamps is awesome. So, I built a Shade deck with a number of opponent discard cards, just to piss them off.

I will be play-testing these decks soon enough, and we shall see how they run. I still have all my other decks, but I want to try some new stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment