Friday, April 15, 2011

31 Missile Space Wolves

Hey everyone. It's been a little bit since I have made a posting, but I should have a Battle Report from this coming Saturday (or two hopefully) and some other good content. Life has been busy these past couples days, so I am looking forward to the weekend.

I was looking through some old lists that I have brought to the table, and I found a personal favorite of mine. Early in the Space Wolves codex, I noticed the sheer amount of missiles you could throw into a list. So, I made an endeavor to fit as many missiles as humanly possible, while still being somewhat viable. So I made this 2,000 point list:

Logan Grimnar-275

Rune Priest-110
Jaws of the World Wolf, Storm Caller, Wolf Tooth Necklace

10 Wolf Guard-275
2 with Terminator Armor and Cyclone Missle Launcher, Combi-Melta

10 Wolf Guard-275
2 with Terminator Armor and Cyclone Missle Launcher, Combi-Melta

10 Wolf Guard-275
2 with Terminator Armor and Cyclone Missle Launcher, Combi-Melta

10 Wolf Guard-230
1 with Terminator Armor and Cyclone Missle Launcher, Combi-Melta

Land Speeder-70
Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer

Land Speeder-70
Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer

5 Long Fangs and 1 Leader-140
5 Missle Launchers

5 Long Fangs and 1 Leader-140
5 Missle Launchers

5 Long Fangs and 1 Leader-140
5 Missle Launchers

31 missiles. Pew. Pew. I could add more...

No comments:

Post a Comment