Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life sometimes just gets in the way...

I have been less than active on my blog recently, despite having quite a bit of gaming going on. School and other responsibilities have been moving in on my ability to post. I will be trying better in the future to get more updates and posts. This is my creative outlet. It's always nice to have somewhere to post about my thoughts, whether people read it or not. So without further ado, some gaming updates:

Warhammer Fantasy/40k: I have been doing some painting! The weather became nice enough to get some primer on my models, and I managed to get some base colors on. I am thoroughly excited to be painting again. Also, I have been working on a solid 1750 list for my Shadow Guard for a tournament back in Frederick in March. I got one game in so far, and the army was trashed by my friend Ben's Reserve Nids. I learned a lot in that game though, and I'll need to get some more practice games in with the list.

Magic: I have been building a Red Burn/Aggro and Black/Blue infect control. I actually found some new Event decks that will give me more of the cards I need to make these decks. Oh, the irony. I love it. For the time being, I'll be satisfied with maybe not being the greatest standard player, but I will try to make some effort to rise.

RPGs: I actually may be joining a new WoD (World of Darkness) campaign, which I am fairly excited for. I am also hoping to get some DnD/Pathfinder action as well.

So, that's the update. I'm working on a Battle Report as well, so hopefully, I can get that up soon. Expect more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment