Monday, November 8, 2010

Warhammer Fantasy update!



I've been madly painting my Dwarven throng for about 2 weeks now. Slowly, I have been applying some base coat black and throwing on a first coat of red. After looking at these gray midgets for about a year now, they finally have some color on them, and I'm excited.

I haven't actually been able to get a Warhammer Fantasy game since the move to FSU, but I have heard a lot about the new edition. Dwarves suddenly can charge! What?? According to many players, the extra 2d6 on the charge has turned Dwarves into a legitimate assault army. Along with that, the Fall In rules allow for me to simply inflict wounds with my Great Weapons! This is awesome!

If anyone out there plays some Dwarves, I'd love some advice and/tactics for 8th edition. As soon as I can find the money for the new book or Island of Blood set, I'll be sure to get some games in.

PS. My camera absolutely sucks. Sorry about the poor quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment