Monday, August 23, 2010

The First Post

Hello, everyone!

My name is Dobie, and this is the start of my blog. I decided to make this blog for my occasional random thoughts and interests. This includes Warhammer, Theatre, Video Games, and other general topics of Nerdom. As to the title of the blog, my "big break" was being Dobie Gillis in my high school production of The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. So, I thought it would make a good alias.

I will probably post army pictures, battle reports, advice (what little I can give), questions, and just random thoughts. Like I said, all realms of Nerdom will be covered :)

I love to write, and I intend to major in English. So, I will likely be writing quite a bit. The only way to get better is to practice.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If I haven't bored you yet, you should definitely follow me.

-Dobie

No comments:

Post a Comment